Frank Napier (b 1884)

Third son of William Napier who also worked for Hills, Frank joined the workshops in 1904.

He developed many of the mechanical bow making innovations used at Hills.

The position of workshop manager passed him by so he left in 1930 to start his own music shop in Wadebridge, Cornwall.

His bows are for Hill are stamped with a pattern of three leaves